We work with colleges and universities to improve the safety and mobility of both passengers and pedestrians on their campuses. We help plan, pilot, and implement transportation options that fit within their campus life and keep their students, faculty, and staff safe.
We understand the intricacies of campus transportation and remove the barriers faced by higher education institutions when trying to start these services on their own.
How it works
The client is at the center of everything we do. All decisions on behalf of clients come back to whether or not the outcome will be positive for clients and passengers.
Ask us about:
ANALYSIS & PLANNING
We determine where to gain the greatest opportunities for service improvement: staffing, run cutting, scheduling, fleet financing, brokered services, piloting a new service, or introducing a new technology.
What can you expect from us?
Analysis, Planning, Resource allocation, Pricing, P&L creation and
MV brings innovation and automation to shuttle operations – providing a unique data-driven process that delivers customer-focused service.
Passengers log into the user-friendly OneMV app on their smartphones, enter their trip origin and destination, and request a ride. Once the reservation is made, passengers are sent vehicle’s information and ETA (estimated time of arrival).
Reservations options include:
- On-demand – Passengers can request an immediate trip.
- Advanced reservations – Passengers can schedule a future trip.
- “Where’s my ride?” — Passengers can monitor the location of their vehicle while they wait and while they are en route to their destination.
- Alerts – Passengers will receive an alert when the vehicle has arrived.
- Trip Cancellation – Passengers can easily cancel their trips through the app.
- Trip Feedback – Passengers can rate their experience using a 5-star rating system
Mobile Driver Application
Drivers log into the mobile driver application to begin work. Once in the application, driver options include:
- Shift Management – Drivers can either select a shift or begin a pre-assigned shift.
- Trip Updates – Drivers can update trip status (Pick Up, Drop Off, No Show). Future plans include use of Geofences to eliminate the need for drivers to manually update trip activity.
- Electronic Manifest – Drivers can view pick up/drop off locations, passenger details and shared ride information
OneMV provides users with a centralized dashboard to manage operational activities. In the Operational portal, users can access:
- GPS Information – Users can track vehicles in real-time, allowing for adjustments to be made to avoid late or missed pick-ups.
- Reservations - Users can makes reservations for passengers.
- Eligibility – Users can manage passenger eligibility requirements and statues
- Trip Reconciliation – Users can add and modify runs, complete open trips, and update shift start and end times
- Reporting – OneMV has standard reports that capture trip and passenger data.
- Passenger Feedback – Users can monitor passenger feedback, associate that feedback to a driver, and manage driver performance.
- Site Management - Users can
enter and manage fleet vehicles, drivers, passengers, system users, devices,
run/routes, service areas and specific stop locations.
Hiring and retaining the best people
We hire people to pursue careers, not just jobs. Following onboarding and thorough training, we closely monitor engagement, deliver programs for continuous professional development, and practice performance-based decision making to ensure we retain the best. We also provide labor relations expertise and services to our clients. MV Careers
What can you expect from us? Leadership, Recruiting, Training, Professional development, Engagement, Retention, Labor relations, Human resources
Safety-enabling, preventative technologies and training programs
We design, initiate and run a comprehensive program that includes:
- Video-based coaching with predictive analytics that prevent collisions before they happen.
- Collision avoidance technology gives drivers real-time prompts to address dangerous situations right before they happen.
- Customized operator training programs based on local needs.
What can you expect from us? Training, Prevention & Monitoring, Auditing, Reporting, Insurance & Risk Management
Safeguarding your investment with an integrated approach to maintenance
We believe maintenance must consider the impact on every area of service: safety, passenger comfort, and cost efficiency. Knowledge of fleet compliance for funding and purchasing power to save costs are additional reasons to choose us.
What can you expect from us? Fleet management, Facility management, Audits, Inspections, Procurement, Cleaning
Technology integration and software expertise
We pride ourselves on bringing technology specialists to your service who can diagnose, assess, and implement the right mix of programs and solutions. We are hands-on, dedicated, and responsive to your needs. From simple project management all the way through to coding, we are here to lean on when it comes to making the whole technology environment work.
What can you expect from us? Diagnostics, Project management, Software and implementation specialists, Troubleshooting
Marketing to increase awareness and manage participation
So often we find that a lack of awareness can compromise the investment in the service provided. We can help by reaching the right people in your community with the right message.
What can you expect from us? Event
management, Social media monitoring and engagement, Collateral, Message
We meet with clients as frequently as they will allow us to in order to ensure we are bringing the best possible ideas and solutions. This includes a regular cadence of meetings, client and passenger satisfaction surveys, and transparent reporting and communications.
What can you expect from us? Survey implementation, Reporting, Senior leadership engagement